We use each letter in our definition of GRIT
as a step by step process for girls to reflect on their past “gritty moments” and to navigate their current and future struggles. We call this our GRIT
formula. When girls use this formula to approach these situations with confidence, they strengthen their GRIT.
All of our programs follow an action-based format that incorporates interactive learning, group discussions, self-reflection, and inspirational takeaways. We provide a safe environment for girls to explore their “gritty moments”: struggles, weaknesses, insecurities, and fears.
Girls have the opportunity to gain:
- Valuable skills in leadership
- Increased self-confidence
- Self-awareness and self-discovery
- Tools to build resilience
- Courage to share their story and gritty moments
- Personal reflection and team building