MADE IN THE USA
We design based on what we love and what our customers want. We fill a void of what’s not on the market,
constructing clothes that have safety features and allow you to perform (and look) your best.
Make the pattern
We work with our pattern maker to create a technical pattern. We develop the idea and our pattern
maker creates the map on paper. Patterns are maps for the cutter.
To bring our designs to life, our cutter lays the map on top of a sheet of our luxurious fabric. Each piece is individually
cut to perfection. Our cutter then passes off these cuts to the manufacturers to sew all the pieces together.
Sewers take all the pieces of fabric and sew them into our technical products. Each sewer at the factory has a
specific job in bringing these pieces to life. One may sew the sleeve to the body of a
top and another may add a pocket. It’s all about the team work.
Proudly made in the USA
Manufacturing in the USA ensures we can create new styles incredibly quickly that are of the highest quality.
We directly oversee every step of the process. Here’s why it matters:
- We love to give back to our community and local economy.
- You can stand behind GRACEDBYGRIT. Our apparel is made locally and we treat our employees fairly.
- We visit our factories many times a week and have a true pulse on the quality and ethical side of their work.
- We can turnover a product from conception to completion in about one month. That means you’re continually getting to shop new styles, you don’t have to wait long for out of stock items to be restocked and if you have a great design you want us to make, we can!
- A new GRACEDBYGRIT item does not get produced unless we have nailed the fit. Our samples are tested by women of all shapes and sizes; they perform activities the item is intended for and send us feedback.
All of our technical clothing is made in the USA. But, we didn’t start that way… Check out our FAQ page for more information on where our original products, such as the R&R Hoodie, were manufactured and where our partnership products, such as the Cycling Kit, are made.