The GRACEDBYGRIT Foundation Scholarship Fund is intended to support female athletes pursuing collegiate sports. We recognize that athletics can positively affect the personal development of a young woman, encouraging goal-setting, leadership, and teamwork. By creating a scholarship to honor female student athletes who’ve overcome adversity, we hope to alleviate one of the personal obstacles that young women face when pursuing academics and athletics simultaneously.
- Female athlete pursuing sports at the collegiate level
- High school senior
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- US Citizen
- Must submit a completed application by March 15th, 2020.
- Please fill out application online
- Please attach
- Completed written personal GRIT essay in PDF format
- Upload personal video GRACE essay video via youtube
- Unofficial Transcript Video essay
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation that your application has been received. Winners will be announced May 1st, 2020.
- Open: Jan 1st, 2020
- Deadline: March 15th, 2020
- Winner’s announced: May 1st, 2020
Essay & Video prompt:
- Personal GRIT Essay (500 words max):
- Please share a “gritty moment” in your life that has forced you to learn what you are truly made of…..(this can be athletic related or in your personal life)?
- Personal GRACE Video: (2 minute max) How has your “gritty moment” given you GRACE? What are the gifts you have been given from your experience?